Glutax Lab Whitening Complex:
A complex of vitamins of group B and C, necessary for a healthy human body every day.
All vitamins help each other work, filling gaps in the body health, renewing, and maintaining immunity. In addition to the good effect of vitamins on the gastrointestinal tract, nervous system, metabolism, because of the restoration of the body, the condition of the skin, the health of hair and nails improves
APPLY TO THOSE WHO:
- wants to lighten the skin
- has wide pores
- has dry dull skin
- has inflamed skin from acne and other external influences
- wants to make the skin smooth and clean
- suffers from dandruff
- has severe hair loss
- has nails break and exfoliate
- wants to remove toxins from the body
1 set = 6 ampoules
1 set every 2 weeks IV injection
• Light Brown skin tone: 1 –3 months
• Medium-dark brown skin tone: 3 –6 months
• Darker skin tones: > 6 months
NOT SUITABLE FOR
• Allergy to any kind vitamins
• Pregnant women and breast-feeding
• Women with menstrual periods
• Patients with cardiovascular problems
Limit alcohol, caffeine, smoking
Avoid direct sunlight
Drink 2L -3L of water a day
- protect the epidermis from ultraviolet radiation and aggressive environmental influences
- skin rejuvenation
- heals the skin from acne, sunburn
- has a therapeutic effect on inflammation, dry skin
- prevents hair loss
- prevents dandruff
- strengthens nails
Hydroxocobalamin -for the treatment of vitamin B 12 deficiency in the body
- B12 protects the skin from dullness, restores its healthy color
- Maintains normal skin moisture, prevents dehydration
- Prevents the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Corrects enlarged pores, regenerates the skin structure
- Renews, moisturizes the skin at the cellular level, stimulates the formation of new cells.
- Increased skin regeneration rate
- Restores cell metabolism
- Stimulates collagen production in the skin
- Smoothes wrinkles and promotes healing of microcracks
- Leaves skin firm and elastic
- Moisturizes and nourishes dry skin
- stimulates hair growth, thickens hair, improves shine
- prevents hair damage, including those caused by combing, overheating, etc.;
- prevents dandruff, long-term hydration
- cares for colored hair
- protective and regenerating effect on the nail plate
- helps to restore damaged cuticles
- Promotes the elimination of acne
- Restores regeneration processes after bruises and other wounds on the skin surface
- Removal of epithelial cells, skin renewal
- Skin detoxification
Prevention and treatment of vitamin B1 deficiency.
- Accelerates regenerative processes.
- Eliminates dryness.
- Cleans gently.
- It is a protector of skin photoaging caused by sunburn or prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Nourishes thin, irritated skin.
- Relieves inflammation and allergic manifestations.
- Eliminates acne.
- Softens and smoothes the skin.
Or Vitamin C
is powerful natural antioxidant
- It has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Helps other vitamins work better - primarily B vitamins, which are also involved in antioxidant protection.
- Stimulates collagen production in the dermis.
- Fights all manifestations of photoaging: skin thickening and unevenness, age spots.
- Restores vitamin E, which is also a powerful natural antioxidant.
- It inhibits the production of eumelanin, which helps to brighten the skin and restore its radiance.